There are currently no job openings at the Institute
HUMAN RESOURCE POLICY
- It is the policy of Uganda Petroleum Institute, Kigumba to recruit the best qualified people and to maintain a pool of human resources according to the human resource plan of the Institute.
- It is also the policy of Uganda Petroleum Institute, Kigumba to promote competent employees to fill vacancies so that employees are provided with opportunities to widen their exposure and further their career development within Uganda Petroleum Institute, Kigumba. An employee shall not be denied employment opportunity on the basis age, sex, marital status, pregnancy, family status, disability, race, nationality or religion; all job applicants are treated fairly and equitably.
- Uganda Petroleum Institute, Kigumba is an equal opportunity employer and appointment to all positions in the Institute service is based on the principle of MERIT.
- Employment is offered only to the best qualified applicants with reference to their merits and abilities to meet the requirements of the jobs irrespective of whether they are referrals or direct applicants.
- All appointments into the service of Uganda Petroleum Institute, Kigumba shall be effected by the Appointments Committee and/or the Education Service Commission.
The Institute Governing Council shall approve establishment of all staff positions and shall be responsible for all appointments through the Appointments Committee except as provided for otherwise in the Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act.